Low-carb diet: DO and DON’T | Health And Nutrition
► This video presents Low-carb diets: DO and DON’T
1. What is a low-carb diet?
2. What should you eat and not eat on low carb diet?
3. A Sample Low-Carb Menu for One Week
4. 5 low-carb diet mistakes ruin all of your effort
– On a low carb diet, people have to minimize their carbohydrate consumption such as sugar, bread or pasta and consume fat, protein and low carb products in moderation. If you conduct a healthy and balanced low-carb diet plan you can lose weight and improve your health.
– So how to start a low carb diet. First you have to avoid sugar, refined grains, transfats, etc. Then apply our low-carb diet recipes for a week. In this video, we provide you with low carb breakfast, lunch and dinner.
– Be careful with 5 low-carb diet mistakes by watch out the intake of carbs, protein and fat. If you want to start the keto low-carb diet, you have to restrict your carb intakes to lower than 50 grams a day.
– Keep in mind that reducing carbs doesn’t equal losing weight and increasing health. You need a well-balanced diet and sufficient exercise to attain optimum well-being.
► Thanks for watching!
► Don’t forget to SUBSCRIBE for more videos every day: https://bit.ly/2X48F5Y